Skip to main content

“How i felt when my mom remarried” — Simi shares

Nigerian Singer, Simi has revealed how she felt when her mother remarried (her father passed away in 2014).

In a recent chat with Saturday beats, the singer who was her mother’s chief bride’s maid spoke about how she truly felt about her mother’s new marital status.

 Simi said ;

“I am very happy for my mother and her marriage, I am happy she has found love and I wish them a lifetime of happiness,” she said.

Slowly and gradually, her mother is becoming a sensation online as most of her Instagram posts go viral mostly because she makes them hilarious. The singer told Saturday Beats that she was the one that created an Instagram account for her mother a long while ago.
 “I was the one that created an Instagram account for my mother but I did it to canvass for votes for a particular project at the time. She never used it after that and she never really had the password, so I do not know how she got a hold of the account.

My mother is a very funny person and the life of every party. I have always known this about her but everyone around me is just noticing that about her. Most times, I don’t see her posts on time so my friends would call my attention to something she must have posted.
I feel it is cool that everyone is seeing that side of her. My mum has always been active on Facebook, so I am not surprised that she is now active on Instagram. She is a very funny person,”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Bbnaija  Miracle Has refused to Appreciate E-Money

BBNaija 2018 winner, Miracle Igbokwe might be turning out to be a different person from who his teeming fans thought he was. Miracle has been called out in for the second time in the space of 3 days by people who showed their unrelenting support while he was in the Big Brother Naija house. Now Comedian and Singer, MC Galaxy has also, in a series of tweets which have been deleted, called out the BBNaija winner for some reasons. Read his tweets below: In this life, there’s a reason why people don’t like to help others. My Friend @flyboymiracle I loved you from the moment i saw your humility and the way you treated Nina during #BBNaija. I fought those that abused you for being boring and not entertaining enough. I am writing not because i am mad at you but because you haven’t been smart enough to send even a simple SMS not to me, because i don’t really care, but to E Money who i begged to support you and he ended up giving your family close to 1M Naira to get you votes. I sp

The Dome Grand Opening: BBNaija Ex-Housemates Turn Up In Style In Abuja (Photos)

The grand opening of The Dome in Abuja took place yesterday and some of the former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates were in attendance. The Dome is a modern entertainment center that boasts of some latest facilities in Abuja. It was re-launched on Friday and many prominent persons turned up to grace the event. Also at the event was Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and celebrities like the wave-making highlife pop musician, Flavour, Nollywood producer and actor, Funke Akindele. The BBNaija housemates attended the event looking their finest and some of them including Tobi, eventually got to meet the Vice President.

Glam Africa Magazine Slayed by BBNaija Housemates. Who killed it

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates Alex, Anto, Ifu Ennada, Khloe, Nina, and Ahneeka are on the cover of Glam Africa Magazine.